shoveling out from the storm

The drive back and forth to Maine was beautiful. However, we decided against picking up another puppy (for now). We will wait until some others arrive at the rescue. Thanks for the name suggestions however. Several came in; here are a couple of your suggestions:






and, binner

I spent most of the morning shoveling out from the snow storm, but it is still falling. No corkscrews on the drive up and back worth buying, however if you want one of those little bakelite face direct pull corkscrews, I know where you can pick one up for the price of eight-five dollars!!!