I know, I have been a little remiss in my blogging duties, but we have been a little busy as of late.
- The window seat project is complete, minus putting in the recessed lighting (and some paint). I picked up the lights yesterday.
- I am running the Portland Marathon on this coming Sunday, so I have been putting in a few miles around the island.
- We have had company coming and going, and our most recent group of friends hopped on a lobster boat and toured around the island.
- An Elderflower Fizz is the lovely personal personal trainer’s new favorite drink (St. Germain, Champagne, and a dash of lemon).
- I managed to win a Ross Pig on eBay!
And, now we are down in the Boston area for our annual physicals, but since we are here, later today we will head over to Harvard and fit in a workout.
Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Here is the other corkscrew I got from Bob in our recent trade.
A French multi-tool knife marked (hopefully marked) LE FAVORI BREVETE DEPOSE. A neat little corkscrew!